A Shoden Seminar is an introduction to the practice of Reiki, a Natural Healing technique originally from Japan. My seminars take place in The Hague, the Netherlands.
The Shoden level teaches you how to experience the energy and its benefits in your physical and emotional body.
Through the history of Reiki, you will learn about the Legacy that Usui Sensei, founder of the Usui Reiki Ryoho, left for us to learn and share.
You will learn about
- The Gokai, the Five Principles of Reiki that guides us in our daily life, the legacy of Usui Sensei.
- The meaning of “Reiki”.
- You will receive four Reiju during the two days seminar. Reiju is an energy alignment, given by way of a small ceremony, which attunes your energy and actives healing abilities.
- You are introduced to the concept of Byosen and experience the different flows.
- We will refresh some basic concept of anatomy and holistic approach of the Reiki treatment.
- By the end the week-end, you will be confortable with the practice, you will know how to give to yourself self-treatment and to treat others.
The Shoden level teaches you to be in contact with yourself.
You receive a textbook, the certificate in English and in Japanese issued by the Jikiden Reiki Institute, and a Jikiden Reiki record card to give you access to any Jikiden events held by a member of our extensive worldwide network of Jikiden Reiki practitioners.
The Seminar fee € 250.-
The Seminar takes place over a weekend.
Shoden students are registered in the Jikiden Reiki Institute, based in Kyoto, Japan, and their name is placed on the Jikiden Reiki Website.
In addition, you will receive a Jikiden Reiki Seminar Attendance Record, where your learning path will be recorded, and gives you access to attending training given by Jikiden Reiki teachers any where in the world, including Tadao Sensei.
Join me on this fascinating experience!
Sign-up ! for the next Shoden Seminar on the 19 and 20 January 2019
Eileen and Badr, embarking on their journey as Shoden Reiki practitioners. September 2018. “Aleyda is not just an excellent practitioner and teacher of reiki but someone who lives it in a profound way. Her knowledge is excellent and she shares it in a very positive and easy manner. You cannot help but enjoy time spent with her deepening your experience of reiki. I will be back for more! Reiki is the best way to find balance and harmony in this crazy world in which we live.” Eileen