What is a Shoden Seminar ?
Shoden is the 1st level of Jikiden Reiki.
The Shoden level of Jikiden Reiki practice is the first level of introduction to the apprenticeship of Reiki practice. You are introduced to the history of Reiki, from the work of its founder Usui Sensei to the present objectives of the Jikiden Reiki Institute lead by Tadao Sensei, you receive the most complete introduction to Reiki.
- You will learn about the Gokai, the Five Principles of Reiki that guides us in our daily life, the legacy of Usui Sensei.
- You are introduced to the meaning behind the words “Reiki”.
- You will receive four Reiju during the two days seminar. Reiju is an energy alignment, given by way of a small ceremony, which attunes your energy and actives healing abilities.
- You will be introduced to the concept of Byosen and experience its different flows.
- We will refresh some basic concept of anatomy and holistic approach of the Reiki treatment.
- By the end the week-end, you will be confortable with the practice, you will know how to give to yourself self-treatment and to treat others.
The Shoden level teaches you to be in contact with yourself.
You receive a textbook, the certificate in English and in Japanese issued by the Jikiden Reiki Institute, and a Jikiden Reiki record card to give you access to any Jikiden events held by a member of our extensive worldwide network of Jikiden Reiki practitioners.
The Seminar fee € 250.-
The Seminar takes place over a weekend.
Shoden students are registered in the Jikiden Reiki Institute, based in Kyoto, Japan, and their name is placed on the Jikiden Reiki Website.
In addition, you will receive a Jikiden Reiki Seminar Attendance Record, where your learning path will be recorded, and gives you access to attending training given by Jikiden Reiki teachers any where in the world, including Tadao Sensei.
Join me on this fascinating experience!
My next Shoden Seminar will be held in The Hague,
- On December 2018, date to be finalized.
– on the 15 and 16 of September.